Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Sir Leo,

Thank you Very Very Much to help and give me Knowledge. I’m sorry to asking you more How do I set up side Bar Menu please see the attach file.

With Regards,
    Methawee

1. Side-Bar-Menu
    pavit Moderator

Hi

Goto Template Manager — Navigation — Megamenu Configuration , from there you can set the submenu

Try to check HERE for references

Regards

methawee Friend

I am new with this t 3 do you have easy way to do please help I really need to get that side bar menu to show(Expand sub menu and sumenu)) that way.

Thank you in advance.
    Meth

pavit Moderator

Hi

You can send me a Private Message with your back end credentials ( username and password ) and a brief decription of the new submenu characteristics, i can do it for you

methawee Friend

Sir,
    Thank you very much to reply back to me. I have plane to finish on this weekend but Unfortunately I am sorry I am working on localhost.Could you please please do step by step as the picture attached menu Mero Demo then I can follow you by code or screenshort that you will build it..
    Thank you again and Appreciate your,
    Meth

1. Side-Bar-Menu
    pavit Moderator

Hi

Here there is a tutorial on megamenu

methawee Friend

I follow by this tutorial on mega menu but nothing show up on side Bar Menu at the right side Bar yet? Please help the code and easy way to do please see the picture with attach.

Thank you very Much.
    Meth

1. right-side-Bar-Menu
    pavit Moderator

Hi

I misunderstood your request , sorry for this

The sidebar menu is a module type menu to have it showed in that way you need to go in Module Manager — New — As type choose Menu and in Basic Options — Select Menu choose the main menu publish it in position-5 and in Menu assignment choose the pages where you want it showed.

methawee Friend

Hi Pavit,
    Yes, I follow you by that but the side bar menu it not show by the way I need it please give me more detail please I would like to have it same with the picture I attached.
    Thank you in advance.
    Methawee

pavit Moderator

Hi

Unfortunately without a website where i can access and make the module configuration i cannot do more than this

My suggestion is to access the Joomlart Demo website and use the Demo Builder to have a website available to check the original configuration, after you completed the demo builder settings and received the email with all credentials to access the admin page check for the sidebar menu module in position-5 and verify how is configured it in this way you can copy on your website same settings

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum