Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Could you share the FTP account also?

ssinha Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Sunil,

The FTP account seems not work, could you update again?

And try opening the file: root/configuration.php and change the variable:
    public $error_reporting = 'default';

to:
    public $error_reporting = 'maximum';

Then try to login again, it should show the error message in blank page and you will know which one caused issue.

Regards

ssinha Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I tried to enable the Error Reporting and saw the issue comes from Akeeba Backup extension:

Fatal error: Class 'FOF30\Container\Container' not found in ..../plugins/quickicon/akeebabackup/akeebabackup.php on line 225

There seems to be issue with their library, you should contact provider of this extension for further helps.

Regards

ssinha Friend

Thanks for your help Saguaros. The blank page issue upon logging in the backend related with Akeeba has been resolved. The megamenu issue, however, continues as I described above. This is what I was originally trying to fix it when this blank page issue came up. A similar post 2-3 years ago suggested a change in the mainnav.php and offered to download this file he had provided for the original poster. When I downloaded this file and replaced it with the original mainnav.php, this blank page issue came up.

Can you please look into this megamenu issue? Thanks for your help, Saguaros.

PS – Your backend credentials are still valid.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

As I can see that there are numbers of Internal Server errors on that page: http://prntscr.com/it3lap

Pls make sure that you set the right permission for all files/folders on your site: File-644 and Folder-755

Regards

ssinha Friend

Saguaros, thanks for your continued help. I have checked the permissions of all folders and (some) files, including /plugins/system/t3/admin/megamenu/js but I have not been able to find any permission error. Can you pinpoint which folder/file is having permission issue? Thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Somehow, it notices error in the override of com_content, I updated this line:
    JLoader::register('ContentHelperRoute', JPATH_SITE . '/components/com_content/helpers/route.php');

in the file: /templates/ja_teline_v/html/layouts/joomla/content/image/image.php

and the megamenu is showing fine now.

Regards

ssinha Friend

Thank you very much Saguaros. Yes, it’s working fine now. Not sure what happened. Very much appreciate your help.

Regards,

Sunil

Saguaros Moderator

Glad to hear that!

If you have new question, pls help us to post in our new forum: https://member.joomlart.com/forums/

This forum will be closed soon.

Have a nice day!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 1 month ago.

The topic ‘Urgent Help Needed – Trying to fix megamenu issue messed up backend login’ is closed to new replies.