Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Sorry to hack in JA Zinc but As I cannot access multiple other forums, I don’t know where to adress my problem…

You can delete this after I receive an answer because it]s not related to ZINC

This is really urgent and I send this email explaining the problem…
    But I really need to fix this fast….
    :-[
    Email to your contact form:
    <blockquote>I cannot go in the Larix forum with Safari 3.04 and Firefox, but I can go in Zinc. I need to be able to go back as soon as possible, I’m presenting this template this week….
    Heeeelp!

When I try to go in it always say (I’m already logged): vBulletin Message
    Your administrator has required a password to adccess this forum. Please enter this password now.
    Note: This requires cookies!
    Password:

and after I enter my password:vBulletin Message
    The password you entered was incorrect. Please try again.
    Note: This requires cookies to be enabled!
    • I try to reset my password
    • Remove all JoomlaArt cookies
    • Clean cache & history
    Curiously if you click in Templates Club Member Forums – Restricted to Members Only these forums show this:

Released Templates/JoomlArt Tutorials/JA Nickel/JA Ruby/JA Koniga / JA Larix /JA Mageia/Other Templates/
    Thread = Never post=0 replies=0

and I cannot go in all these forums….
    </blockquote>

bennitos Friend

A lot of users seem to have this problem (including me)

Seen alot of posts of all different people who are saying the same.

But be glad, this forum is really well moderated so it should be fixed soon *cough*

bennitos Friend

<em>@chacapamac 118176 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry to hack in JA Zinc but As I cannot access multiple other forums, I don’t know where to adress my problem…

Email to your contact form:</blockquote>

Do you have any specific problem i might be able to help you with?

yerg Friend

I’m the same

Can see some old threads but nothing recent

Rejecting my password … create new password and still no access.

billyk Friend

i put in the word password and it let me in….???:confused:

<em>@chacapamac 118176 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry to hack in JA Zinc but As I cannot access multiple other forums, I don’t know where to adress my problem…

Email to your contact form:</blockquote>

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Same problem here. Cant login into multiple forums. asking for password blah blah. Mind fixing it please?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

lol!!!! yaa the password is password. It did let me in. Thanks “billyk” for the easy way in and around the problem. Ha ha. Just cant believe it.

chacapamac Friend

I need to have the side shadow of Larix to be transparent in explorer 6 to be able to have a textured (photo) background and I find what seem to be a good png fix —> http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/style-&-design/design/4770/details but it need to be insert directly in the index.php file to be able to do a better work ( refresh problem) and I was asking what will be the best approach to do that.

Quote from a user of this fix:

<blockquote>I found that the best way to make it work more reliably was to take the code the plugin generates in the head of the page (MS conditional statements) and past it directly at the bottom of my template index.php just above (and then turn the plugin off so it does not output the same stuff at the head).

This seems to make it work much better and it now works after page refreshes too.
    </blockquote> if you have any suggestions?
    And a big Thanks to answer me!!!! 😀

People give the password trick when I was typing (that’s fast), I go try, right away…..

jwellman Friend

<em>@billyk 118182 wrote:</em><blockquote>i put in the word password and it let me in….???:confused:</blockquote>

Not me! Tried numerous times and finally gave up.

bennitos Friend

password worked for me!

scotty Friend

…and me!

ShannonN Friend

scotty;118209…and me!

Me also, sad though we have to do this? It would be interesting to find out what is continually causing this problem happened to me 3 days ago for 24 hrs
    ShannonN

yerg Friend

Looks like the forum/server crashed in someway … as I posed a comment a couple of days ago and it is now dated today

ahmedhn Friend

I have the same problem, and password doesnt work for me!!! help…

wooohanetworks Friend

Password worked once, now it does not work anymore!:D You can access all posts shown in “todays posts” without any restrictions. LMAO!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  wooohanetworks 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum