Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Pure Site was fine. A month ago, I upgraded to Joomla v 2.5.17 and recently noticed that the TITLES on each page started showing:
    <strong class =”keyword”></strong> every other word in the Title from the Main Menu metatag area.
    I never inserted markup or code. Just did what I always did and it’s a major SEO problem now.

ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS?

I’m also getting an “Unknown Archive type Update path does not exist” when trying to update plugins.

:((:((:((:((:((

Ninja Lead Moderator

Right now its difficult to figure out the root of the issue. It would be great if you can include url of your site, an illustrated screenshot of what you are trying to achieve. I shall help you out.

potts Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 407183 wrote:</em><blockquote>Right now its difficult to figure out the root of the issue. It would be great if you can include url of your site, an illustrated screenshot of what you are trying to achieve. I shall help you out.</blockquote>

Thank you Ninja!
    http://www.sculpturesourceasia.com

🙂

1. Screen-Shot-2014-01-23-at-9.29.43-AM
    potts Friend

I will PM site info to you Ninja.

And here’s another screenshot:

1. Screen-Shot-2014-01-23-at-9.31.37-AM
    potts Friend

Apparently, the SEO plugin, “SEO BOSS,” caused this to happen. Once deleted, everything went back to normal.
    Am trying “Easy Frontend” now.
    And to the developers of Ja Pure Site. Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  potts 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum