Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

JA SULPHUR – one of the most ELEGANT templates ever designed at Joomlart.

A Ja Sulphur site I created for a client has been suffering from lost ranking when Ja Sulphur replaced the old html site a year ago. For some reason, the robots are going into the site and dropping down to the index.html file inside the /template/ directory. I tried to make it go to the home page but i’ve been unsuccessful. REALLY need to know what to do to correct this.

Anybody? 😮

Many thanks for any help. Can PM details if anyone knows why this might be happening.

And guys? PLEASE I BEG OF YOU. There is NO TEMPLATE AS BEAUTIFULLY ELEGANT As Ja Sulphur and I know how intensely busy you are but PLEASE…at least upgrade to 1.7 as promised.

Thank you so much for your great work.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have logged into back-end of your site and check SEO Settings with enabling all options to support SEO on your site

I try to access to ftp account of your site but i could not. But you can check htaccess file on your hosting, open it and find

RewriteEngine On

Add below script underneath it:

RewriteCond %{THE_REQUEST} /index.html HTTP [NC]
    RewriteRule (.*)index.html$ /$1 [R=301,L]

This above script will remove index.html on your site and point all account to right link on your site.

Let me know if it helps

About Ja Sulphur Template does not support j1.7 but you can find other nice template here: http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates/showcase hope you can get a new in them

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum