Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Is JA Pyrite going to be updated/upgraded to Joomla 1.7?
    If, then when?
    If not, let us know so we can start looking for another template to use instead … and build our 1.7 website.

/Sven

himangi Friend

Hi,

I am sorry, this template is not currently scheduled for conversion for Joomla 1.7 compatibility. You can check all available Joomla 1.7 templates at http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates/showcase?tag=joomla+1.7

adminet Friend

Is this still the case? Any plans to upgrade this to 1.7/2.5 in 2011?

TomC Moderator

<em>@adminet 298577 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is this still the case? Any plans to upgrade this to 1.7/2.5 in 2011?</blockquote>

While I am not 100% sure about some of the older J1.5 Templates, please see our J2.5 Templates and Extensions ROADMAP for information as to our plans for updating various JoomlArt products.

nicely Friend

Another +1 for J1.7 or J2.5. This template is integral to the image of one of my customer’s sites. Nothing in the current line-up comes close…

dmeimaris Friend

I have tried to upgrade it by myself but I cant seem to get the menu to work. Is there anyone by any chance willing to work with me so we can upgrade the template and maybe add it to the JoomlArt collection?

nicely Friend

Ended up upgrading to 2.5 and used JA Ores.

phong nam Friend

Hi dmeimaris,

Joomla 1.5 templates are no longer supported by Joomlart & Joomla community. In addition, We don’t have any plans to upgrade JA Pyrite template to be compatible with Joomla 2.5. So that, I suggest you to hire an experienced developer to correct the problem after upgrading J1.5 template. You can try to raise your bids on http://www.joomlancers.com/ .

Regards,

Leo

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum