Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

1. is the t3 framework automaticly included in the ja community plus template?

where can i find it in the backend? or is it just the menue (cpanel) in the upper right corner at the frontend?

it seems to me that this panel will also appear on the regular homepage?!

2. just for safety sakes i tried to upload t3 with a plank template under xampp. following message apeared:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in C:xampphtdocsJaCommunityPluslibrariesjoomlafilesystemfile.php on line 304

changed the time to 240 sec in the php.ini doesn´t work eather
    changed also the memory_limit = 128M to 250M

doesn´t upload. May it´s not needed to upload that at all, but would be nice to know where to find the menues in the backend, or is it really just the cpanel which manage it?!

thanks in advance!

korb Friend

Hi,
    You can find answers for all your questions in my signature.

Regards,
    Danny

chrisreitz Friend

<em>@korb 213939 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    You can find answers for all your questions in my signature.

Regards,
    Danny</blockquote>

sorry can´t find the answers to my questions in your sig.

so would be nice if you just answer these two questions:

1. i let the community plus template running local under xampp (as quickstart).
    do i have to install the t3 plugin version or the t3 quickstart version to start as simple as possible.
    would like to work most on surface and not to program to much.

2. if i need to install the quickstart version of t3 i got that problem with uploading the file (please watch the question from my last reply).

hey, thanks a lot for answering

chris

robert vining Friend

1. no.

2. see 1.

Robert Vining
    www.joompro.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  robert vining 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum