Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have looked at the quickstart tutorial – however, I am still not able to view the mixmaz template on my hosting background. I am using filzilla and again I did look at the quickstart tutorial….I uploaded via filezilla …it is correctly in the template folder as per filezilla…however…I still don’t see it on my joomla background….can someone help me see where I may be going wrong?

thanks
    wendye

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Wendye,

I’m not sure what you mean by “joomla background”, after upload quickstart zip file to your web folder, please unzip it , open a web browser with your site url and follow on-screen installation instruction.

Regards.

trueschool Friend

A couple of notes.

It would probably be easier for most users to extract / unzip the quickstart and upload it via FTP. The other thing is depending on your computer’s operating system you may want to make sure that system files / hidden files are viewable. I have seen this trip people up in MAC OS before.

If you are in need of assistance to upload a template let me know.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  trueschool 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum