Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I after upgrade to joomla 3.7 I upgrade t3, template and acm module but I see a blank page on frond end
    help me please

timtecsa Friend

I see you found it 🙂

1. siclia
    librandi Friend

Sorry it’s www. shop.keebboo.com

timtecsa Friend

You are right. shop.keebboo.com gives: If you set the default template for shop.keebboo.com to Protostar does it make any difference ?

1. kshop
    librandi Friend

no, please can you helpme, why it happen after upgrade?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Make sure that you also update template and extensions to the latest versions.

If the front-end still shows blank page, try going to admin panel of your site > Global Configuration > Server tab and set Error Reporting to Maximum.

Refresh front-end of your site, it will show error message and you will know which one caused issue.

Regards

librandi Friend

thank you, I see many functior are deprecate please see the screenshot

1. Cattura
    librandi Friend

I upgrade all, but I don’t know :
    Fatal error: Cannot redeclare virtuemartBuildRoute() (previously declared in /var/www/shop.keebboo.com/components/com_tcpdf/router.php:23) in /var/www/shop.keebboo.com/components/com_virtuemart/router.php on line 342
    help me please

Saguaros Moderator

The depreciated function notices due to the PHP version and they actually don’t affect functions on your site. The important issue is the Fatal error, as you can see the message indicates the error come from the core file of Virtuemart.

It seems that the com_tcpdf component is not compatible with latest version of VM, you can try go to: Extensions Manager > manager > select component tcpdf and uninstall it.

There is also discussion in VM forum: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=135774.msg473383#msg473383

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum