Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Could you provide the FTP account of your site here? I need the same to check what’s wrong with the override in template.

Regards

voonchung Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It due to the override of this module: mod_easysocial_dropdown_menu in directory: /my/templates/ja_intranet/html/ (you can try to rename this module folder, your site will work fine)

Did you override this Easysocial Dropdown module? as by default, we don’t override this. Please check your customization on this file again.

Regards

voonchung Friend

Hi,

This module was overridden by you as i was complaining it was not displaying correctly? Please refer link below. I think u forgot about it. I did not override it.

https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/easysocial-dropdown-menu-on-notification-position-design-is-not-aligned/page/2/

Kindly advise which folder exactly to rename or please assist to rename it as it was done by Joomlart support before, or yourself. Thanks.

voonchung Friend

Please fix the rename for me now and let the website load as it should. Thank you.

voonchung Friend

Hi Support,

Any updates on this?

voonchung Friend

Hi Support,

After i rename the module, the top right easysocial drop down menu’s design is not aligned again. mod_easysocial_dropdown_menu
    Refer to attached. Please advise?

1. Capture-2
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Somehow I forgot that topic. In that topic, as I mentioned that when you used the old version of ES, you should use the associated LESS file for ES in template.

At this moment, if you’ve already upgrade to new version of ES, you can use the less file of latest version of JA Intranet template.

You can take a backup of your site and update.

Then let me know how it goes.

Regards

voonchung Friend

Hi,

How do i use the less file exactly? Please provide the steps.

Thank you

Saguaros Moderator

You can take a backup of your site and let me know then I will help you to check this.

voonchung Friend

Hi Support,

Backup taken. Please check and update.

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Could you check it now?

voonchung Friend

Hi,

Now it’s OK. thanks

Saguaros Moderator

You’re welcome!!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 1 month ago.

The topic ‘Upgraded template to v1.0.2, after install Easysocial 2.0.13 website went blank’ is closed to new replies.