Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi

We are looking to upgrade our template from 1.0.1 to the latest version. I see version 1.0.3 was updated last Aug. Just wondering when you hope to release 1.0.4, as we will probably wait until this is released and then upgrade.

Kind Regards

Scott

pavit Moderator

Hello

Until now is not yet established the official release date for the next version , but it is a good practice to update your relkease to the latest version since it is solve some problems and bugs.

You can take a backup of your website first to update it.

businesspages Friend

Hi pavit

We have made some custom changes to the template so its not a simple process to update. I agree its worthwhile updating regularly. I just wanted a rough date, even which month it will be upgraded. I do not want to upgrade and then two weeks later you release new version.

Kind Regards

Scott

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Scott,

I did check with the team and so far there is no urgency in releasing new version. We would be testing and upgrading templates for Joomla 3.7 which is due in march

So, you can wait till then and you should be using JA extensions manager to do the upgrades, where you can compare files and even move customizations from file to file with easy steps. It will surely save you lots of time, not to mention the rollback features it has.

Regards

Arvind

businesspages Friend

Hi Arvind

Thanks so much !

Kind Regards

Scott

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  businesspages 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum