Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I upgraded to Joomla 3.2 and for the most part I haven’t encountered any problems till now. When I go into the template manager I get this error:

JFolder: :folder: Path is not a folder. Path: /public_html/stompinggroundstudios/less/themes

JFolder: :files: Path is not a folder. Path: /public_html/stompinggroundstudios/tpls

How do I fix this and where is the error coming from?

It did cause my site to crash when I was adding scripts to the html head in the injection tab in template manager.
    I had to restore it from a backup. I think this error might have been the cause.

Oh and I now can’t choose a style either in the theme tab of template manager.

Mark Kennedy Friend

Anything to do with the template manager causes the site to crash. I have now reverted to a previous version that I backed up before upgrading to 3.2. 🙂

phong nam Friend

Hi magneticeye,

Yeah. Our T3v3 templates are getting the incompatiblily with the new Joomla 3.2 and our developers have been working to finish the stable updates of our templates on Joomla 3.2. We do hope that they will be available this week or next week. Please keep track on our blog/updates to get the latest news on this important update.

phong nam Friend

Hi,

I just want to remind you that our developers has already released the update of JA Onepage template on Joomla 3.2. It is recmmended that you can backup the website and update the latest version of this template via our JAEM component. For more information on this important updat, you can refer our new update blog at http://www.joomlart.com/blog/news-updates/14-responsive-joomla-templates-10-joomla-extensions-are-now-compatible-with-joomla-3-2

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum