Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello every body
    today i decided to upgrade to additional year in JA membership
    it ask me to pay 70 $ not 49 $
    i am not new member
    also i need to order copyright removal .. it disappeared from my control panel !!
    Thanks in advance

TomC Moderator

<em>@zizozoro 322822 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello every body
    today i decided to upgrade to additional year in JA membership
    it ask me to pay 70 $ not 49 $
    i am not new member
    also i need to order copyright removal .. it disappeared from my control panel !!
    Thanks in advance</blockquote>
    The reason being is because you allowed your membership to lapse prior to renewal. You will need to communicate with the Sales/Membership Team to see if they can/will extend you a renewal special.

Just as an FYI/Tip, it’s always a good idea to keep track of your renewal date and try to renew prior to your expiration date – much like domain name registrations.

nsca Friend

Hello, my licence is not expired yet and im having the same problem here. Im trying to renew it since my last post (see “Can I Upgrade?” in this forum) and as time goes by i cant renew it and im close to dead line.

What should i do?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

nsca,

Please make sure you are logged in to the member page >> http://www.joomlart.com/member/member.php

Since yours in JATC 3 months membership, renewal discount is not available, best would be to upgrade to 1 year membership. You can raise a ticket with request to upgrade your account from 3 months to 1 year by paying the difference directly. Please make sure you do this before expiry of your account, once paid, 9 months would be added to your current account, making it one year.

Arvind

tfosnom Friend

<em>@TomC 322837 wrote:</em><blockquote>The reason being is because you allowed your membership to lapse prior to renewal. You will need to communicate with the Sales/Membership Team to see if they can/will extend you a renewal special.

Just as an FYI/Tip, it’s always a good idea to keep track of your renewal date and try to renew prior to your expiration date – much like domain name registrations.</blockquote>

Tom, (Arvind)
    doesn’t JA send out renewal messages prior to expiry? I can’t remember if I ever got one,
    if not – consider it a member feature request. Membership expiry warning email auto sent – 2 weeks prior to membership expiry date complete with link to members area and any appropriate members discount code etc.
    Shannon

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Reminders are sent out on regular basis, 15 days and one more time i guess.

I deleted my reminders, which i in the last 2 weeks, or would have shown the screenshots to you.

Arvind

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum