Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello!!

I have some problem with upgrade JA Comment

I want to upgrade v 1.0.5 to v 1.0.7 without using JA Extension Menager

I uninstall 1.0.5 version and install the new one. now when i enter JA Comment Component there is information “Have an error when processing. Please try again!”

when I click license & support from left menu there is information about version and it’s look like this:

“Your version: 1.0.7 Latest version: 1.0.2 New version available! Upgrade now”

I think its strange because i upgrade all plugins to

there is also information about licences

<blockquote>In order to be download updates and receive support, you need to provide valid license information.
    Please login to your Member Area to get your License Information.
    http://www.joomlart.com/member/member.php
    If you have any problem, feel free to contact our support.
    http://www.joomlart.com/member/contact.php</blockquote>

Information “Have an error when processing. Please try again!” i have also on second site where i use ja comment… but there is still 1.0.5 version…

can somebody tell me why i see this information??

Regards

studiofat Friend

hi!!

the information about version is now correct: “Your version: 1.0.7 Latest version: 1.0.7 (System running the latest version.)” – when I refresh site a few time its changed

but i still have information: “Have an error when processing. Please try again!” and i don’t know why

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@studiofat 187840 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi!!

the information about version is now correct: “Your version: 1.0.7 Latest version: 1.0.7 (System running the latest version.)” – when I refresh site a few time its changed

but i still have information: “Have an error when processing. Please try again!” and i don’t know why</blockquote>

Guy,

Have you activated JA Comment using email and paymentid yet ?
    Please re-activate and logout to check again. If you still fail, kindly send me admin account and ftp account for closer check.

studiofat Friend

I try to sent you a private message with acount details but I can’t

you must clear some space in your message box 🙂

nihues Friend

I got the same problem… you’ve got a PM 🙂

No, you haven’t… your box is full again

I’ve send to the email… dunno where it goes

Anonymous Moderator

Hi there,

Under this urgent case, please submit a help ticket for instant review and resolution via http://support.joomlart.com

greg_o Friend

Hello,

I’ve noticed the same message appear on my site yesterday “Have an error when processing. Please try again!”. Have re-entered my email and paymentID but the message still persists. It doesn’t seem to be affecting any functionality but I’d still like to have it resolved.

Thanks in advance,
    Greg

nihues Friend

Hello, I got my problem resolved removing and installing again the JA Comment component

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  nihues 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum