Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I upgraded T3 and NEX template through ja-ext-manager and the site whet blank.

What can I do to get it up and running again.

site: test.ftb-forum.dk

HeR0 Friend

Hi Henrik1782,

The upgrading to T3 might cause your site white blank.

Please download JA T3 plugin from forum then install override on your website.

Let me know if you still fail.

Regards,

henrik1782 Friend

Didn’t change anything.

angie00 Friend

I had the same problem. Here is what I did, although not sure if you need all these steps, but might give it a shot…

1. Change your default template to beez (or something else besides those that use the t3 framework)
    2. Disable the template your site uses.
    3. Download the t3 plugin from here: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=361 (not from Nex package. For some reason that one was breaking the site)
    4. Install it, then re-enable your template and make default.

henrik1782 Friend

Hi Angie…

Thanks for your reply, but this didn’t change anything either.

angie00 Friend

What version of the template did you update from?

Try going to the template options and setting Optimize JS to No and see if that fixes anything. Let me know.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Guys
    1. Please download JA T3 plugin from forum then install override on your website.
    2.Then clear all cache.
    3. Check your site again

If your issue still do not solve. PM to me admin account, i shall fix it for you.

Regards,

henrik1782 Friend

I upgraded from 2.5.1

Setting JS to no didn’t change anything. Think I just have to start over again…

henrik1782 Friend

Uninstalled all JA_Comment components and the site was back. Had same problem when upgrading JA Comment on JA Social template.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Henrink1782,

I think this problem occurs with upgrading JA Comment. Could you like to install JA Comment overriding ? I

This can help you resolve the issue.

Regards,

henrik1782 Friend

How do I do this….?

HeR0 Friend

Hi Henrik
    You should download JA Comment from forum then you can install overriding it on your site.
    Note: please take full backup before doing this.

Regards,
    <em>@henrik1782 329620 wrote:</em><blockquote>How do I do this….?</blockquote>

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum