Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I am trying to upgrade jateline iv 2.5.0 to jateline iv t3 v1.1.3. Can i have the steps involved in this or can i have some guidance about it. I am using joomla 3.5.1. Any one can help? Thank you.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Waheed,

This will be not a migration as the new JA Teline IV is built with new T3 framework which implements new layout structure and different modules / plugins beneath them.

The only way to do is to install the Teline IV template and related extensions and configure them as per the screenshots in the userguide (recommended). I’m afraid that you will have to do the template update manually and you should take due backup before you try the same.

Regards

waheed53 Friend

Hi
    The next question is that how do I move the old data to the new template. Any information on that or any steps on that? Thank you.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You don’t need to move old data, just install template and related extensions into your current site and configure them. Remember to disable JAT3 v2 when enabling new T3 framework for new JA Teline IV template, using them in the same time can cause conflict.

I recommend you to clone your live site to local and work in local host first.

Regards

waheed53 Friend

Hi I am able to add the new template. how do i change the font of the main menu in Ja teline iv t3. Please advise. Thank You.

Saguaros Moderator

You can try this way:

• Go to file: [ROOT]/templates/ja_telineiv_t3/css/custom.css (create this file if it doesn’t exist)
    • Add this css rule:
      .t3-mainnav .nav > li > a {
      font-family: 'your_desired_font_here';
      }
    waheed53 Friend

Hi
    I am trying to replicate the mobile layout same as laptop or desktop layout. but in the documentation couldn’t find any settings on how to change it. can anyone help? Thank you.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

For new question, pls create a new topic for it so that if other has same query, it would be helpful.

Thank you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum