Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

DO I need to upgrade my joomla to the latest one now ? Or wait till new version of Ja hotel to be released?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Which Joomla version are you using? It’s best if you can wait for the new release of template before updating.

Regards

moody Friend

i got Installed Joomla version 3.8.3

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

If you want to have latest version of Joomla installed on your site, pls try to clone your live site to a dev site or local site and try to upgrade there and see how things go first. If everything is fine, you can do the same for live site.

Always remember to backup your site first.

Regards

moody Friend

when will the new version of template be released?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I can’t give you exact date of next release, unfortunately. If you want to upgrade, pls try my above suggestion.

Regards

moody Friend

i got a warning notice says that". Dude! There’s a newer version for your JA Nuevo!

Your version is 1.0.4. JA Nuevo’s latest version is 1.0.6."

and i am usingJoomla version 3.8.3 …

should i update the template to 1.0.6 now?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can take a backup of your site first and update template via JA Extensions Manger component. It’s best if you can clone your live site to a dev site or local site and update there first.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum