Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I see where you can download the JA Droid Template for Joomla 2.5, but we need to upgrade a live site using JA Droid from Joomla 2.5 to 3.x. The template says it works for 3.1, possibly 3.2, but where do I download that template version?

Also, the JAT3v2 plugin listed with JA Droid is 2.6.4. Should this version be used or should be be upgraded to the most recent for J2.5 and 3.x before attempting to upgrade to 3.x?

What versions of Joomla! 3.x can we expect JA Droid to work with?

Thanks!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    JA Droid Template is compatible with Joomla 3.1 .
    You can check it in the changelog of template Here
    You can download the template from download page here > http://prntscr.com/7km75t
    JAT3v2 is an older framework that was used in past , From last more then 1 year you can see all new template comes with Latest T3 , The last version of JAT3v2 is compatible with Jooma 3.2.x
    You can download the JAT3v2 last release version v2.6.9 from here
    I hope Above information helps you.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    You can download the template from download page here > http://prntscr.com/7km75t
    JAT3v2 is an older framework that was used in past , From last more then 1 year you can see all new template comes with Latest T3 , The last version of JAT3v2 is compatible with Jooma 3.2.x

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello

dfirsching Friend

I was hoping that going to this effort to upgrade from J! 2.5 to J!3.x would get past just J! 3.1.
    I guess you’re saying that the template listed as “JA Droid Template for Joomla 2.5” really works on 3.1 but not beyond 3.1, which means that I need to convince the site owner to change the template as well as upgrade. I had not realized that.
    Is there any chance that JA will upgrade JA Droid beyond Joomla! 3.1?

dfirsching Friend

I was hoping that going to this effort to upgrade from J! 2.5 to J!3.x would get past just J! 3.1.
    I guess you’re saying that the template listed as “JA Droid Template for Joomla 2.5” really works on 3.1 but not beyond 3.1, which means that I need to convince the site owner to change the template as well as upgrade. I had not realized that.

dfirsching Friend

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello @dfirsching
    Sorry for the delay in responses ,I confirmed it with Development team JA Droid will bbe updated for the Joomla 3.4.x .
    Currently Dev Team is working hard for releasing the monthly template , so i can not provide you any timeline for the update .
    As its an update from Joomla 3.1 to J3.4 it can take some time , but it will be updated .
    Thanks in advance for your patience .

dfirsching Friend

Thanks for the info. Please encourage the developers to get this upgraded. This is a complex live site and of course we have been waiting a long time.Getting locked into a framework that is not upgraded is a problem. And if these users look at new templates, it is hard to say whether they will be from JA or RT or otherwise. So please help us keep current. Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dfirsching 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum