Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I upgraded the template and plug ins and now have 2 issues

1. There is an error Notice: Undefined index: media in /home/wiwi1107/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/head.php on line 768 on the home page of the site – http://www.wilpf.org.au.
      How is this fixed?

2. There is a load of blank space on the home page – this was now there before the template was updated. I had a previous post about this but assume that the issue was corrected in the updated template?
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

May I know which Joomla version are you using? For the notice messages, it may due to the different PHP versions, you can get rid of these messages by going to Global Configuration > Server tab and set Error Reporting to None.

jennyblain Friend

Sadly I can no longer log in to the administrator section due to additional errors displayed there. Site is no longer functional.

jennyblain Friend

Error message when I try to log in to administrator
    Failed to start the session because headers have already been sent by "/home/wiwi1107/public_html/plugins/system/jatypo/jatypo.php" at line 24.

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgSystemJATypo has a deprecated constructor in /home/wiwi1107/public_html/plugins/system/jatypo/jatypo.php on line 24

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgSystemJAPopup has a deprecated constructor in /home/wiwi1107/public_html/plugins/system/japopup/japopup.php on line 28

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; JAT3_AdminUtil has a deprecated constructor in /home/wiwi1107/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/admin/util.php on line 21

Saguaros Moderator

Did you upgrade Joomla also or only template and JA T3 plugin?

jennyblain Friend

Upgraded joomla – all ok. Upgraded template and JA t3 plugin.

Saguaros Moderator

FYI: this template is not ready for latest version of Joomla 3.8.1, if you have backup of your site, pls try to roll it back and wait for the new release of template first before updating Joomla.

myuption Friend

FYI: this template is not ready for latest version of Joomla 3.8.1, if you have backup of your site, pls try to roll it back and wait for the new release of template first before updating Joomla.

Hello! Joomla is 3.8.2, can we update now?

Saguaros Moderator

@myuption: which version of JA Nex template you’re using, if it’s JA Nex T3 , it’s ready. If you’re using JA Nex JA T3v2 Framework – old framework, it’s not ready yet.

Always remember to backup your site before updating anything.

myuption Friend

@myuption: which version of JA Nex template you’re using, if it’s JA Nex T3 , it’s ready. If you’re using JA Nex JA T3v2 Framework – old framework, it’s not ready yet.

Always remember to backup your site before updating anything.

Thanks for answering.

I have T3 Framework 2.7.0 and ja_nex_t3 1.1.4, good to go?

Saguaros Moderator

The team is upgrading for latest version of Joomla, kindly wait.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum