Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’m trying to upgrade my existing site from Joomla.1.7 to Joomla 2.5.4.
    The upgrade finishing with some database errors.
    The site seems to be functional on front-end (not fully tested yet), however in the back-end there is at least one issue:

The joomla version 2.5.4 is shown in system information, however if I’m trying to display the site users I’m having the following error:
    =================================================================================================

500 – An error has occurred.

Table ‘ewd.yp8i9_user_notes’ doesn’t exist SQL=SELECT n.user_id, COUNT(n.id) As note_count FROM yp8i9_user_notes AS n WHERE n.user_id IN (72,65,80,56,58,52,75,66,63,79,88,55,59,43,50,48,84,47,62,76) AND n.state >= 0 GROUP BY n.user_id

Return to Control Panel
    ===============================================================================================
    My question is there a verified procedure to upgrade the joomla baseline?

Thanks,
    Izidor

izidorg Friend

I’ve changed the status of this post to a problem.

<em>@izidorg 320975 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I’m trying to upgrade my existing site from Joomla.1.7 to Joomla 2.5.4.
    The upgrade finishing with some database errors.
    The site seems to be functional on front-end (not fully tested yet), however in the back-end there is at least one issue:

The joomla version 2.5.4 is shown in system information, however if I’m trying to display the site users I’m having the following error:
    =================================================================================================

500 – An error has occurred.

Table ‘ewd.yp8i9_user_notes’ doesn’t exist SQL=SELECT n.user_id, COUNT(n.id) As note_count FROM yp8i9_user_notes AS n WHERE n.user_id IN (72,65,80,56,58,52,75,66,63,79,88,55,59,43,50,48,84,47,62,76) AND n.state >= 0 GROUP BY n.user_id

Return to Control Panel
    ===============================================================================================
    My question is there a verified procedure to upgrade the joomla baseline?

Thanks,
    Izidor</blockquote>

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Izidor,

You can try this way:

1. dbfix
    izidorg Friend

:)Hi,
    This resolved my issue.
    Thanks a lot.

Izidor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  izidorg 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum