Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have a highly customized template of JA_Hawkstore that I need to bring off of Joomla 2.5.x into 3.5. I know how to setup a test store and run backups, but when I update, I get errors in Virtuemart and it crashes the front and back end. If someone would be so kind to give me a suggested order of events to get the version core updated, virtuemart, and then required updates to the template. If possible, I would like to lose as little of the design of the custom site, although I understand that some custom.css work will be required.

If there is already a good doc on this in the forums, please just point me in the right direction…

Thanks – Brian

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Brian,

There are so many differences between J!2.5 and J!3.x, so to migrate core of Virtuemart, you should check guides from Virtuemart carefully for how to migrate from old versions.

If there is any errors occur, you can make some search in VM forum, there are lots of topics discussing about migrate VM.

In case that there is any problem from our template, just let us know so we can help.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum