Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi, recently i update from Joomla 1.6 to 2.5.4

and appear that on the site:

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate abstract class JDatabaseQuery in /home/eu000038/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/joomla/modulehelper.php on line 292

How can i fix it? :((

I have all the site complete and running one year ago, but this upgrade complicate my life.

Sherlock Friend

Hi ger12,

I just installed the Jat3 plugin latest version for you and It helped, you can check it 🙂

ger12 Friend

I love you 🙂

ger12 Friend

Everything work ok, but the rigth module now show the items too small.

How can i enlarge?:-[

Sherlock Friend

Hi ger12,

you open the file of templates/your_template/css/template.css and adding this css
    .column ul li {
    font-size:120% !important;
    }
    i hope it help !

ger12 Friend

Hi sherlock, thank you again, but i dont want ul li

I just want to show some normal font size in that module:

HTML Code:
    .column ul li {
    font-size:120% !important;
    }

Dont work fain because look what happen whit the another module on rigth like this CB login, increase the font too.

I just want to show the module without ul li and visible font.

Sherlock Friend

Hi ger12,

if you want to increase the font-size for only this module you can go to the module back-end, there under the “Advanced Options” panel you would enter a class suffix for the module into the field of Module Class Suffix , I have done that for you, I entered there _mod145, now you can try with this css

div.moduletable_mod145 li{
    font-size:150% !important;
    }

Let me know if this help !

Sherlock Friend

Hi ger12,

You can also try this solution that would help for all modules with the same problem
    Just open the file templates/ja_graphite/css/template.css and adding this css at it’s bottom
    ul li h6 { font-size: 100%; marign: 0; }

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum