Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi I tried updating my JA events template (1.6 beta version 1.0.0) template in the template manager but I get this error message whenever I try doing so “Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/mjlhorg/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/archive/zip.php on line 356”

Pls help, I need this site to be updated, and up and running by the end of today!

I have also tried to update the template from the JA extension manager and it say :sorry no version uploaded in teh repository. I downloaded the 1.6 1.1.0 version and uploaded it into the reposity but it did not do anything. Please help!!!:-[

plporg

Phill Moderator

The first problem is likely to either be a file not writable on your system or it is simply taking longer than 30 seconds to perform the task. PHP on your system is limites to taking no longer than 30 seconds to complete the execution of the script. This can be adjusted in php.ini but whether you can do that depends on your host.

The second issue is just configuration. Change the settings in the JA Extension manager to use the JA updates rather than a local repo.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum