Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I think there is a github repository with the correct t3 plugin 2.1.6 for purity III but can’t find it.
    I find it too difficult to upload from the JA extension manager as I can’t get the code.
    Thanks for helping me.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Take a look HERE

salim15 Friend

thanks.
    Can you help me understanding then if the plugin available here
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=519
    has been customized for purity III?
    Why do we need to upload with JA extension manager if it has not been customized in the quickstart package?

salim15 Friend

help, i don’t get what to do.
    Is it the same to download the new t3 plugin and to update by checking changelog?

pavit Moderator

There is no plugin customization specific for template but bug fixes

You only need to update the T3 Framework plugin using JA Extension manager to the latest version released.

Best regards

salim15 Friend

<em>@pavit 426415 wrote:</em><blockquote>You only need to update the T3 Framework plugin using JA Extension manager to the latest version released.
    </blockquote>

Thank you but that’s exactly what I fail doing. I don’t understand the code. Maybe there is a bug fix list so that I can copy past some code in some sections. I really need a tutorial as I’m beginner about php and css and I unfortunately can’t update myself.

salim15 Friend

Good evening,
    Is there the same problem with premium themes?

pavit Moderator

<em>@salim15 426762 wrote:</em><blockquote>Good evening,
    Is there the same problem with premium themes?</blockquote>

Sorry but i still don’t understand what you mean with problem

There isn’t any problem on Free templates despite templates behind membership plans

salim15 Friend

I’m sorry you are doing great job and I’m sorry i annoyed you on week end, i meant i don’t understand how to update the plugin. I know i must copy past bug fixes to the new plugin but i’m not able to do so myself.
    So I wondered if premium themes’s plugins are updated by the team, or if we must update ourself for all templates.
    (sorry i am strugling to speak in correct english)

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>i don’t understand how to update the plugin.</blockquote>

You should use JA Extension Manager to update the plugin ,you don’t need to edit or copy nothing else.

Also Ja Extension Manager is used by members to update templates and modules

salim15 Friend

I thank you a lot. I’m sorry I notice i didn’t explain properly.
    The problem is about solving conflicts. I will install purity 3 once again and i’ll ask you how to solve conflicts.

salim15 Friend

Here are some news, I did some test on my local servers and by following the steps like in the video i didn’t find any conflict exept few wich has been automatically solved (for ja manager).
    I thank you and I am sorry again.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  salim15 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum