Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello
    when I update, JA_Sulfur in JoomArt Extensions Manager I get the following message Your account not does Have Enough leave to take this action. Please contact “JoomlArt Updater Service” for more information or use another’s account.
    Can you tell me how to fix this problem so that I can update the template.

/emm

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi,

Pass on your admin login details via PM. i would like to have a look. You do have active JATC and JAEC membership. It should allow you.

Arvind

exeze Friend

I have the same problem! How to fix this please?

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hi mate,

<blockquote>Your account not does Have Enough leave to take this action. Please contact “JoomlArt Updater Service” for more information or use another’s account.</blockquote>

This message means, you have not entered an account on JAEM yet Or your account does not have permission to upgrade a products (Eg: you signed up an account for JAEC club, and try to upgrade products on JATC club).
    So, if you get this message. Please check the following information:

1. You have provided account for “JoomlArt Updater Service” (Click on edit link of JoomlArt Updater Service on JAEM, you will see the form to enter you account into)
    2. If you have already provided your account. Please confirm the product that you want to upgrade is belong to club that you siged up.

Best regard,
    ThanhNV

exeze Friend

Ahh thank you so much 🙂

Silly me, I didn’t know you were supposed to enter login information >.<

Works great now, thanks 🙂

L John Friend

<em>@thanhnv 201217 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi mate,

This message means, you have not entered an account on JAEM yet Or your account does not have permission to upgrade a products (Eg: you signed up an account for JAEC club, and try to upgrade products on JATC club).
    So, if you get this message. Please check the following information:

1. You have provided account for “JoomlArt Updater Service” (Click on edit link of JoomlArt Updater Service on JAEM, you will see the form to enter you account into)
    2. If you have already provided your account. Please confirm the product that you want to upgrade is belong to club that you siged up.

Best regard,
    ThanhNV</blockquote>

It does not give me the option to save the “Name” and “Password”; only Cancel.

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hi ljohn,

Which version of JAEM that you are using?
    It is maybe a javascript bug. Please try on another browser.

Best regards,

ThanhNV

L John Friend

<em>@thanhnv 201715 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi ljohn,

Which version of JAEM that you are using?
    It is maybe a javascript bug. Please try on another browser.

Best regards,

ThanhNV</blockquote>

It was a browser problem; thanks ThanhNV .

skeeterharris Friend

Help I am having the same problem but can not figure out where to find the link to JoomlArt Update Service on JAEM so that I can enter my account information. Can you please give me some guidance?

Thank you

Phill Moderator

Go into the JA Extension Manager/ On the left you will see a menu. One of the items is called “Services Manager”. You will find the option you need in there.

skeeterharris Friend

That was to simple and about the only link I guess I over looked! Thanks so much! 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  skeeterharris 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum