Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Today I updated Joomla core from V3.1.1 to V3.1.4 and JASlideshow completely lost its HTML code format. :(( Tried to paste original from Demo and user guide without luck at all. Sounds JAslideshow isn’t compatible with this Joomla version and needs an update.

Is it correct? Does anyone got the same issue?

Thanks for any comments.

Rgs,
    Eduardo

phong nam Friend

Hi Eduardo,

Are you using the latest version of JA Slideshow lite module 1.1.7 ? Did you try to clear Joomla cache & JAT3 cache after updating ?

Since on my demo hosting, the HTML code format (The slide descriptions) of Slideshow module have been still alive when I updated with the update path of J.3.1.4.

1. 7-27-2013-5-12-06-PM
    2. 7-27-2013-5-12-38-PM
    Yap Friend

Hi,

I’m having the similar issue, i am running the latest Joomla! 3.1.5 & JA Slideshow Lite 1.1.7,
    but i couldn’t find any space to key in the HTML code format.

Regards
    Yiapls

<em>@Leo Burnetts 382411 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Eduardo,

Are you using the latest version of JA Slideshow lite module 1.1.7 ? Did you try to clear Joomla cache & JAT3 cache after updating ?

Since on my demo hosting, the HTML code format (The slide descriptions) of Slideshow module have been still alive when I updated with the update path of J.3.1.4.</blockquote>

1. slide
    phong nam Friend

Hi Yiapls,

You can click the Edit buttons under the images to insert the title, description, link of the slides. Then clear JAT3 cache to make your changes to be effective.

epimazzo Friend

Hi Leo,

Thanks anyway for your tip but I decided to move on to another theme from you guys as well which fit better. 😉

Best,

<em>@Leo Burnetts 382411 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Eduardo,

Since on my demo hosting, the HTML code format (The slide descriptions) of Slideshow module have been still alive when I updated with the update path of J.3.1.4.</blockquote>

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  epimazzo 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum