Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I just learned that 1.1.3. of JA Medical Template is available. I have 1.1.2. quickstart installed, so what’s the preferred to update? “Check for new version” returned that no new version is available. Do I just have to update the template or some other files, too?

Best regards,
    Rudolf

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    If needed, you can download template on our site

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=3943
    And install it via Joomla! Installer.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    If needed, you can download template on our site

And install it via Joomla! Installer.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

TomC Moderator

<em>@kickoffno1 474884 wrote:</em><blockquote>I just learned that 1.1.3. of JA Medical Template is available. I have 1.1.2. quickstart installed, so what’s the preferred to update? “Check for new version” returned that no new version is available. Do I just have to update the template or some other files, too?

Best regards,
    Rudolf</blockquote>

You can update the template via your Extension Manager (within your site Administration). However, be advised that there is a chance that some modifications you made to core files (template.css, for example) may be overwritten as part of the process.

For this reason, always be sure to make a COMPLETE BACKUP of your site – including databases – before ever updating/upgrading anything. This way, you can always revert back to your previous version if anything goes wrong. Also, you can then re-overwrite any modifications that may have been overwritten as part of the update process.

Make Sense ?? 😎

TomC Moderator

<em>@kickoffno1 474884 wrote:</em><blockquote>I just learned that 1.1.3. of JA Medical Template is available. I have 1.1.2. quickstart installed, so what’s the preferred to update? “Check for new version” returned that no new version is available. Do I just have to update the template or some other files, too?

Best regards,
    Rudolf</blockquote>

You can update the template via your Extension Manager (within your site Administration). However, be advised that there is a chance that some modifications you made to core files (template.css, for example) may be overwritten as part of the process.

For this reason, always be sure to make a COMPLETE BACKUP of your site – including databases – before ever updating/upgrading anything. This way, you can always revert back to your previous version if anything goes wrong. Also, you can then re-overwrite any modifications that may have been overwritten as part of the update process.

Make Sense ?? 😎

kickoffno1 Developer

Ok, so I have to download and install manually. But why does template state, that version is up to date?

1. update
    jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Latest version is
    <blockquote>JA Medicare Template (2.40 MB) template 04-03-2015 1.1.3</blockquote>
    You can download at

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum