Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

HI,
    I recently updated the t3 blank and t3 framework templates to the latest versions but they messed up my site. any insights?
    My website is: http://naomitours.com/
    Thanks!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can u share the issue details that you are facing with screenshot so that i can take a look on it.

Regards

mayag Friend

Hi Pankaj, Thanks for getting back to me. please see print screen here
    you can see in the print screen – the header has moved down a few pixels. and footer jumped up a lot, and the sign up bar also. should be at the bottom.

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Do you have custom work in the css and PHP files before updating the T3 and template ?
    because the template seems customise a lot and after update the custom changes will be override by original files.

mayag Friend

How do I check this?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I asking because the template doesn’t have these color that shows on your site and the style is also seems customized. On template updates all custom changes will be removed.
    I suggest you to restore your opder site backup and update site template again after taking backup of your custom changes. You may ask your developer about this. Because i can not check custom changes.
    You can compare the template files in JA extension manager component when u updating template.
    Regards

mayag Friend

ok Thanks!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum