Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I wanted to share this with you all : in JA MERO (and probably in other templates I guess) the update from T3 Framework 1.2.5 to 1.2.6 breaks the layout of the off-canvas menu (mobile/tablet viewport).

What does happen ? The background color of some menu items becomes white, as well as the text hover color (which gives white on white).

Here is the illustration :

T3 v125 OK :

T3 v126 NOK (problem color – background)

T3 v126 NOK (problem color – hover)

I would appreciate this being fixed in 1.2.7 !

Besides, I notice another problem : in off-canvas mode, the whole menu does indeed appear on my laptop when I select a “mobile” viewport (size of window).
    *But* when I do it on a real smartphone (Android), the whole menu does not show : the top part is being masked by the header (which does not slide to the right with the rest of the site when showing the menu).
    This problem does arise with 1.2.5 & 1.2.6, so it is independant of the problem I mention before in this msg.
    I illustrate herafter.
    Any suggestion of solution for this bug ?

1. T3-125-OK
    2. T3-126-NOK-background
    3. T3-126-NOK-hover
    4. T3-header-masking-menu
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I could not duplicate the same error your mention

If possible you can pm me URL of your site. I shall check it for you

1. Off-Canvas_Mero
    woluweb Friend

Txs @ninjalead for your quick help.

Strange enough, the problem is resolved !?

I have had the problem during several days before I thought of trying a rollback to T3 125 (using JA Extension Manager 🙂
    This had resolved temporarily the problem of background & hover color for megamenu in off-canvas mobile mode.
    I had tried rolling back within JA Extension Manager to 126, and again I was having the color problem.
    Then I went back to 125.

Today, to show you my site, I have just reinstalled T3 126, but *not using rollback* but simply the *update* function… and now it works fine !
    Could it be that some file was corrupted during my very first installation of T3 126 ?

Anyway, problem is solved…
    Txs for your support.

Marc

woluweb Friend

Oho…
    For some reason I don’t understand, the problem has appeared again !

I really need to get this fixed because it is quite difficult to read menu items “white on white” 🙂

Marc

Ninja Lead Moderator

Don’t worry about that, i would need to take a closer look at your site. Please pm me url of your site and admin access.

woluweb Friend

Hi @ninjalead,
    Txs for your last msg.

Any news since last week ??

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@woluweb 378256 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @ninjalead,
    Txs for your last msg.

Any news since last week ??</blockquote>

Apologies for this late response, somehow I missed this thread. This is my solution

Open /~upcbvk/templates/ja_mero/less/off-canvas.less file

From

.t3-mainnav {
    background: @bodyBackground;
    }

change to

.t3-mainnav {
    background: #000;
    }

woluweb Friend

youpeee !
    It does the trick !

I have made the manual change, but I guess it will be corrected in the next release of JA Mero ?

Txs for the solution, @ninja-Lead
    I am very grateful 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  woluweb 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum