Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

After I update Joomla to 3.5.0 my home button does not works (openm ana rticle, and after click at Home, it stays in same place).

Also Extension manager update does not works.

http://www.automotosvijet.com/index.php/tekuce-vijesti/21969-kraj-proizvodnje-u-kristalnoj-fabrici

try click at car up lefte and you will see what is it about.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi

Template is not ready for latest Joomla so kindly wait for template update and do not update your Joomla .
    in the next days a blog post will announce templates compatibility , it is not safe to update live sites to the Joomla version 3.5 .
    You can apply temp fix given here in your template header.php file .

Also take full backup of site when u update Joomla .

suzanna Friend

Unfortunately I already updated. Thanks for the fix! It worked perfectly.

Are there any other big issues? I’m wondering if it would be worth spending an hour to roll back the site to previous version of joomla (I have a lousy backup).

Thanks again!!

nedzad grebovic Friend

Joomlča Extension Manager just spining and spining …. never ending 🙂 Just info

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    thanks for info . Please stay tune for the updates , Issue will be fixed in the upcoming version of template and extension .
    Till Do not update your Joomla .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum