Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi

did update joomla from 3.2.3 to 3.3 beta 2 update

sofar no problem but whwn you go to theme magic got a 500 error

like this

500 Unable to load format class.

regards

Saguaros Moderator

This is recommendation from Joomla:
    <blockquote>
    please do not upgrade any of your production sites to the beta version as beta is ONLY intended for testing and there is no upgrade path from Beta.
    </blockquote>

So, kindly wait for the stable release version before updating. You can find out more about the milestone at this Joomla announcement: http://www.joomla.org/announcements/release-news/5542-joomla-3-3-beta-2-released.html

citroen1968 Friend

Hi Saguaros,

same problem after joomla release

alyks Friend

I had the same problem after updating with official Joomla 3.3 release, error message on backend on every tabs but Extenssions which remains OK. And also have this error on fronted.
    <blockquote>500 Unable to load format class.</blockquote>

Don’t know what to do.

rgroy Friend

Same on here, updated to joomla 3.3 and get the same error. Also templates overrides do not apply to selected pages, only the default template is applied.

Please help

Scott Lavelle Friend

Definitely would like an update as to when the T3 Framework will be 3.3 compatible. There is a bug fix I need in there for one of my production sites and I can’t upgrade/test until I can upgrade the framework reliably as well.

For those interested, there is a fix in 3.3 for the issue where the menu type of tagged items currently displays articles with a “not yet published” date, which should not be showing. This is a bit of a show stopper for a community magazine site that needs to do site updates to go live when the new magazine is released and doesn’t want to have to go back in a publish all of the new content manually.

Scott Lavelle - Technical Resource Solutions, LLC
    Certified Joomla Administrator

Saguaros Moderator

Hi guys,

This issue has been lined up in backlog, our developer will check and fix it asap. At this moment you can check its status here: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/T3-52

Please wait for the update.

Best,

alyks Friend

Hi Saguaros,

Do you think this “500 Unable to load format class” message is linked to T3 only ?

I mean i have this error both fronted and backend !

Saguaros Moderator

@alyks:

I try to test with T3 bs3 Blank template with T3 2.1.5, Joomla 3.3 but in frontend, it displays correctly. Could you specify step to reproduce this error in frontend?

alyks Friend

OK Saguaros.

So updated from last old version of Joomla to the latest.
    I’m with Appolio template : http://www.campus-island.net/en

I just click on the one-click to update button on joomla.

I have the latest T3 plugin, don’t think i have the latest Appolio update.

Keep in mind i have also this error message on backend, and can’t access anything but app store.

That’s it !

alyks Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

The new version 2.1.6 has just been released on May 9, could you try to backup your site first and update to this version?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum