Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi,

i cannot update the template from 1.06 to 1.12 with Joomla. I get a Message, they cannot update the COM_INSTALLER_TYPETYPE

What is wrong?

regards

Michael

m_vale_de Friend

Same here !!!
    i must install the 14. times
    after i try to update to 1.12 my site was crashed again
    now i’am reinstall it with your quickstart zip and i must configure all new
    all work is for nothing.
    please can you config it again for me ?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi guys,

There is unexpected issue with JAEM component, the team fixed the issue. The latest version of JA Social II template is 1.0.6, if your site is running with this version, it’s up-to-date, pls do not update to 1.1.12 version as JAEM noticed.

Please try to clean caches on your site and check the update again. It should work now.

We’re sorry for any inconvenience it may cause.

Regards

sentix Friend

It’s still there, even after applying your tips…

1. 2017-01-03_091139
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It looks like you check with default Joomla update service. Try to follow this guide to flush the old info Joomla cached: https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/wiki-ja-extension-manager/how-to#Known_issues

And use our JAEM component (free component) to check / update JA templates.

Regards

m_vale_de Friend

Hello mr. Saguaros

first, please excuse my english.
    you have right, in the JAEM is now no new update to see,
    but in the entry-site from backend i become a notify that’s a new update is availible
    is it the same that "sentix" has post.

other ask.
    can please a moderator fix my notification in head-menu again ?
    because i must install all new is all away. all !!!
    best regards from Germany
    Marcel a.k.a vale

Saguaros Moderator

I think it’s the same case with ‘sentix’ post, you can apply that above solution.

mcglynn Friend

Why does this issue persist?

Please arrange to have the work done asap….If you cannot, I suggest you disable update until you can.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It due to the cache from Joomla, could you share the login info so I can check it directly for you?

mcglynn Friend

Joomlart has NOT provided an update for JA Social ii as of yet..version 1.12 does not exist and your integrated notification system has been incorrectly set-up. You have no need of accessing anyone’s site..

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It’s confirmed to be issue there. The team is looking into this and will get it fixed soon, pls stay tuned.

Thank you.

mcglynn Friend

Why does this issue persist? Surely, it simply requires deactivation of the notification of an available update, after all, there isn’t one..

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mcglynn 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum