Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

We’ve just made an update for Genista template to fix the problem of transparency and link on IE6. Changes are only made on 2 files: ja_vars.php and ja_templatetools.php. If you get problem on IE6, please update these 2 files.

ferrioluk Friend

Hi khan lee,

Where can i download this two updated files? I go to the download files..but it says, these files were posted on the 3rd of november, so i guess new versions are not yet uploaded.

Khanh Le Moderator

I updated file directly by ftp, therefore the file date in database is no change. 🙂

ferrioluk Friend

Thanks very much! Great!

cwigg Friend

Is this supposed to be fixing an issue where links become not linkable in IE6 ?

orpheus2510 Friend

The bugfix is not satisfying, because it works with the standard Joomla elements, but not with extensions. There you still have the IE6-problem. My pictures in Ponygallery e.g. are still not clickable.

cwigg Friend

it wasnt fixing any links for me. but I worked out this fix:

the problem is fixed by adding
    position: relative;
    to lines 68 (normal link) and 171 (.inputbox) in template_css.css

thre may be other elements that need the position relative attribute.

orpheus2510 Friend

There must be a solution in the template’s css only. As long as there is non, I can’t use it on my site.

ferrioluk Friend

Same applies to my site. More than 50% of visitors use ie 6.0 and this is a big downfall. We´ve been waiting quite a long time now for a fix, it seems to come and then something fails again…a bit disapointing.

It´s been already nearly a month. And it is time to start thinking of using another template, not as nice, but that will do the job, which is the most important thing.

cwigg Friend

Although I have fixed my own site, to my own satisfaction, it would appear as if the JA team again have no interest in even recognising that there is a problem here for many other customers of JA.

formad Friend

Hello, is there already an solution for the dissapering backgroud in Internet eplorer 6. Kind regards matthijs

Derek Buntin Friend

Hi Guys,

Any further forward on this, it seems only to work on page refresh, so why is that?

Kind Regards

Derek Buntin
    Perfect Designing Limited

vladimirjaros Friend

This is the solution … thanks

yavuzturk Friend

we have an error when we changed ja_genista_xmas folder ?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  yavuzturk 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum