Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

With all the recent upgrades to Joomla, and the incompatibility of the JA ACM Module (which is an integral part of this template, Teline V), I am concerned about upgrading the site to Joomla 3.6, and more so to Joomla 3.6.2 since there have been so many recent releases. Best to let the dust settle. But my question here is, does Joomlart have an update for JA ACM Module? I looked for it on the template download page, and it isn’t in the list of modules used in the quickstart. If it is not available yet, can you please tell us when it will be available?

Thank you.

Pat Vanden Bosche
    www.patvb.com

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi Template package already updated for Joomla3.6 , You can check it Here Beside if you want to test Joomla3.6.2 (its just out ), kindly take full backup of site and test the update on a subdomain first , if its affecting your site , do not update live site .
    All templates are under update process so can not give u an estimate for this , since its just update for Joomla3.6.0

John Friend

I have updated to 3.6.2 and PHP7 and everything seems to be working fine. This is the best results in two years so we are now getting somewhere.

Nice work everyone.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  John 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum