Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I was wondering if there are any plans yo update JA Sanidine and JA Sanidine ii to work with IE 9?
    I have IE 9 beta installed and menus do not show up and image slider does not either and a few other issues.

Saguaros Moderator

I think that when the IE9 had the stable version, you and we will start making plans to research and find a best solution for the IE9, if now, you start with IE9, it’s so early :), i think so

samkitz Friend

Thanks for your reply.
    Yes it is a little early I just wanted to know if there were any plans to update.
    I installed the beta version of IE 9 just to get a feel and of course since IE is junk 😛 I would see how many issues there might be. So far there are many. In IE 9 I cant even get the joomlart teplate demo to load.

But thanks for the heads up and letting me know.

Manos Moderator

Microsoft wants to set things from the beging with IE 9 ….they seem that they don’t undestand where the market is going…..

I have tested IE 9 Betta and the only i can say is that IE sucks more and more….

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@samkitz 197018 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for your reply.
    Yes it is a little early I just wanted to know if there were any plans to update.
    I installed the beta version of IE 9 just to get a feel and of course since IE is junk 😛 I would see how many issues there might be. So far there are many. In IE 9 I cant even get the joomlart teplate demo to load.

But thanks for the heads up and letting me know.</blockquote>

When We have the plan, i will inform you. Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum