Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I submitted a ticket for my problem and was referred here – I have an active subscription on the JA WALL Renewal and it is refusing to let me download?

My subscription is still active – why can’t I download?

Thanks
    ibewguy

Anonymous Moderator

There was a bug on our system which caused this issue. We had it fixed already, you can download normally now.

If download issue still remains, please send me the screenshot of error, I will have a closer check. Sorry for inconvenience this caused.

ibewguy Friend

Thank you – I was eventually able to download by trying without logging in; then after I logged in the download started automatically…I am not able to access my ticket to replyl…see attached screenshot!

Thanks for the help
    IBEWGUY

1. JA_Download_Error
    Anonymous Moderator

I have double checked and all works fine now. There might be a unexpected error at the time we moved to new server. Please clear your browser’s cache and try again. If you still encounter any issue, kindly let me know the version of browser you are using.

FYI, due to the server change, our ticket system is put under maintenance temporarily. So, please help to raise your technical issue in our forums instead. For general presale question, we do receive inquiry via our contact form as normal.

obliat Friend

Hi guys, same issue with me
    Username: obliat
    My current JA Wall Subscription is valid until Jul 2014, but I can’t download 1.1.0

In JA Extension manager I get:

Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Your account does not have enough permission to take this action. Please contact “JoomlArt Updater Service” for more information or use another account.
    Upgrade failure

When I try to download in forums it says my subscription is not valid.

Thanks

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@obliat 405539 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi guys, same issue with me
    Username: obliat
    My current JA Wall Subscription is valid until Jul 2014, but I can’t download 1.1.0

In JA Extension manager I get:

Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Your account does not have enough permission to take this action. Please contact “JoomlArt Updater Service” for more information or use another account.
    Upgrade failure

When I try to download in forums it says my subscription is not valid.

Thanks</blockquote>

As a result of server change, your JA Wall bundle was locked unexpectly. However, we had it fixed already and it works smoothly now.

Please try again. Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

joncr Friend

I have the same problem and a question. When I bought JA Wall I remember that it would be a one-off fee. Now I see I will need a renewal to download the laterst version?

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@joncr 405763 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have the same problem and a question. When I bought JA Wall I remember that it would be a one-off fee. Now I see I will need a renewal to download the laterst version?</blockquote>

Our JA Wall bundle is 1 year membership, not one-off fee purchase. You can check more details at https://www.joomlart.com/member/signup.php?tab=wall

Regarding download issue, as your JA Wall bundle has expired, renewal is needed to regain the download access. FYI, our JA Wall template is available for J3.2 with 3 new additional styles: Vintage, Mirror, Iwall.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum