Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

With a Joomla 3.4.6 trying to update the T3 System Plugin results in an error: "Fehler beim Aktualisieren von COM_INSTALLER_TYPETYPE." In the tmp directory of the installation a file with name

download.php?element=plg_system_t3&version=2.5.2&type=plugin_16&coreVersion=j16

is stored with the following content

{"from":"JoomlArt Updater Service","to":"","content":{"error":"Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Your account does not have enough permission to take this action. nttttttttPlease contact \"JoomlArt Updater Service\" for more information or use another account.","response":null}}

In JA Extension Manager I get the json transfer encoded error message.

burghard Friend

With setting the T3 Framework entry to "Local Service" in the JA Extension Manager and then downloading the file plg_system_t3.v2.5.2.zip directly from here, expanding it and uploading it into the local JA Extension Manager Repository I have been able to upgrade to Version 2.5.2.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @burghard,

Currently there’s a problem with JAEM and we have just fixed it. If you only want to upgrade T3 System Plugin, you can try to download the file separately and install it via Joomla! Extension Manager (native method to install extension) instead.

muratyil Friend

For t3 plugin vers 2.5.2 I am also getting same error message and the download link on download page for t3plugin (http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=3273) directs me https://www.joomlart.com/downloads/ here and there are some weird things there. it says t3 plugin 2012 version?? and last update on 2013 It requires membership? Is t3 plugin free or a club extension? I am a lot confused???

1. Untitled-13
    2. Untitled-22
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @muratyil,

Look like there’s a minor problem with forum permission and I reported this matter so our team can fix it. At the moment, you can try this link.

muratyil Friend

Thanks.

peterboll Friend

I have the same problem trying to Update from 2.5.2 to 2.5.5.
    Warning: Update path not found

Ninja Lead Moderator

@peterboll: You can try to download directly T3 System plugin from here and install it on your site.

pmoise Friend

same issue on upgrading 2.5.2 to 2.5.5 on joomla 3.5.1
    no clear indication on where to find any fix

Ninja Lead Moderator

@pmoise: In this case, I need to check the problem directly on your site, please send me the URL of your site and admin login backend of your hosting via private reply. I will help you to check this.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum