Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

In all my article views is placed on the left side a Google ad with a pub-id which is different from my one and the number of my own ads is reduced by one.

Example:
    http://www.europanabahia.com.br/index.php/edicao-local/noticias-e-comentarios/salvador/2102-no-party

How do I rid of thess ads?

miniu81 Friend

Do You have any google adsense plugins enabled? Try to delete all google plugins and modules and install the one You want again inserting your pub-id in there. If You don’t want to delete them then simply find them in the plugin sections and check the settings if there are correct. But usually and uninstall and install works wonders 🙂

hope this helps

teutobahiano Friend

Hi miniu81,

You were absolutly right!!! I am using J – Google Adsense which comes with a plugin AND a module and BOTH have to be configured with the pub-id. In my case the field in the plugin was empty. Another point is that my old plugin configuration allowed placing an ad into an article. After uninstalling and reinstalling plugin and module everything works fine now! Thanks!

miniu81 Friend

Glad it works! Good luck with your website!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  miniu81 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum