Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

i’m facing big trouble with JA comment, i’ve post the story support as asked me to open a ticket

that I have done, and only the half of the issue is solved, so I have updated the case and NO ASWNER

i’have created a new case/ticket this morning and NO ANSWER

: Attention: nghiatd : Joomla 15.22 Ja Purity II / Ja comments – Text not aligned to images

Did you test your product? or did you let your customer debbugin it for you,

If I have no answer before tonigth I uninstall this module and ask a refund

Best regards,

TomC Moderator

You really need to learn/utilize a little patience, my friend . . . .

Also, nothing is (or will ever be) gained by throwing around a negative attitude like you do in your post above.

The JA Team receives dozens of help tickets every day – rest assured they get to them as quickly as they can.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

I have checked the today ticket you have mentioned. the

First one is dated >> 19 November 2010 08:36 AM
    Second one >> 19 November 2010 04:50 PM
    third one >> 19 November 2010 04:50 PM

The standard support reply time is 24 hrs and you ran out of luck as its weekend and Nghia (support for JA Comment) was off for today.

At times you need to have patience, If its a bug it would be fixed for sure, i can confirm this for you. This would be attended monday morning first thing. You could have sent me PM with the issue and i could have taken it up with other dev today, but as i said its already midnight and support is off till monday.

Relax mate, i will get it fixed for you.

Arvind

folamour Friend

I agree I was pissed off because he took me 15 days to rebuild the site from scratch and some us$ to get this comment module,

As was expecting that Joomlart was the top of the industry regarding joomla, i’m bit a bad customer as I was working also in server support during 15 years.for HP

So I was bored, and a bit stupid, as Nghia as really fast fixed one display issue. btw as I was in week end also and not at home, i could way 2 more day.

But I want to say that at 3’00 clock local time in France, in the nigth of sunday to monday the 11.22.10 the support (Nghia) was really professional, with : THE SOLUTION in less than in fact 2 buisness day.

I was I think expecting just too much for a human with tons of case, and this issue was really complicated.

I’m sorry for my stupid reaction, and now i’m an proud customer of Joomlart technologies on my site, with experienced support.

Its better to have less answer but efficient answer who fix the issue at each time.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Best regards,

Guillaume,

nghiatd Friend

<em>@folamour 204326 wrote:</em><blockquote>i’m facing big trouble with JA comment, i’ve post the story support as asked me to open a ticket

that I have done, and only the half of the issue is solved, so I have updated the case and NO ASWNER

i’have created a new case/ticket this morning and NO ANSWER

: Attention: nghiatd : Joomla 15.22 Ja Purity II / Ja comments – Text not aligned to images

Did you test your product? or did you let your customer debbugin it for you,

If I have no answer before tonigth I uninstall this module and ask a refund

Best regards,</blockquote>

Hi folamour,
    I fixed it for you.
    Sorry about the delay but we had weekend holiday.
    Your error is just in the style sheet error (for display) and was not a functional error.

Jacomment run in article page and conflicts with many template can result in some bug css.

Best Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  nghiatd 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum