Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I can’t edit website anymore for some reason!!! And I tried with all browsers (chrome, safari, firefox etc.), I try to create new user but that did not help.

However, with firefox I have following error, here is a link of screenshot: https://www.screencast.com/t/jpfI4PIVRnC
    And here is a link of my website for you to test: http://test2.innovationmindcenter.com

hellenowo Friend

Same problem here. For some reason I can move blocks and create new ones, but text can no longer be edited. I created a new website and installed a fresh JA Builder package – same problem with both existing and new site.

EDIT: Re-downloaded the full package from in here and installed it. Fixed the problem.

innovationmindcenter Friend

Hi,

I tired to Re-downloaded the full package of Alpha version and this fixed the problem of that script.
    But I still can not edit content of any block!? How to fix that?

I am able to movie blocks around but can not edit content on it and I tried that in all browsers. Editing content issue still persist/haven’t been solved.

hellenowo Friend

The one I downloaded was Beta 1.0.0.
    Mine was Alpha when it stopped working.

Unfortunately now I can’t save changes that I made on the page. Here is a short video link of this issue: https://www.screencast.com/t/5WiOTQkKji

If I click "stop script" then I can edit text, but I can’t save changes/new text. If I click "continue" then I can’t edit anything?

I tired to clean cache memory, browser memory but still can not save edited information/content.

Can you tell me which browser are you using? I can only see error message/about script issue in Firefox, in other browsers page is just frozen.

I forgot to mention that I am also using Beta version – latest one.

hellenowo Friend

Yeah, me too. Thought it worked, but changes aren’t saved.

Another edit: Apparently it only saves text if you leave the first letter in a text box, paste your text and then remove the letter when you’re done editing. I guess you somehow remove a bit of HTML/whatever if you delete everything at once and then try to paste new text.

Unfortunately that do not work in my case

This issue is with one of the javascripts that control the editing functionality, and I just hope that Joomlart guys will fix or replay to this post as soon as possible.

Is there any progress on this?

I tried to movie all files from alpha version and keep db from beta version, and now seems to work.

Can you also please let us know what was the issue and if we safely can upgrade to new version?

thunder_theo Friend

Just a point to check, allready posted a remark on this issue…
    When you allso have JA-Extention manager installed, then be aware that the manager references to the wrong version, saying there is an update for JA builder and its component.

This update is not an update, but an downgrade to version 1.0.0 alpha2 for december 2016.
    If you, for some reason, have done the update, then you have to fully reïnstall all 4 packages to get back to the 1.0.0 beta version (download them fresh from this website).

With kind regards, Theo

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi guy,

We are updating the editor issue. For the issue of unresponse Javascripts and can not update content, could you please provide your site info so we can check and fix for you. Please mark the reply as private so the info is secured.

@innovationmindcenter: the site info seems invalid, i could not access, could you please check again and send me valid one.

Regards.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum