Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello Joomlart,

Thanks for the templates, everything goes very well, just find a small issue with IE8. I don’t get the website to be responsive and adapted to the screen width, and I get an horizontal scroll. I see the same problem when I access to your live preview. I hope you can help me, thanks.

Cheers,
    Sam

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Sam,

This problem here comes from IE8 browser, it doesn’t support CSS3. Kindly use a later version of IE.

Regards

champchoel Friend

<em>@Saguaros 372961 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Sam,

This problem here comes from IE8 browser, it doesn’t support CSS3. Kindly use a later version of IE.

Regards</blockquote>

Hello Saguaros,

Thank you very much for your answer, I just didn’t realize that IE8 doesn’t support CSS3. Anyway, on your joomlart’s templates which are developed under T3V3, the responsive is running well on IE8, isn’t T3V3 is also CSS3, right?

Regards,
    Sam

Saguaros Moderator

Dear Sam,

The new T3 framework based on Less & Bootstrap (the same way with Joomla 3.x) which can work well with IE8 browser https://github.com/twitter/bootstrap/wiki/Browser-Compatibility 🙂

ninshen Developer

Hi, I am interested on this template. But I’d like to know, is CSS3 still not supported by IE8?
    Thanks in advance.

Saguaros Moderator

IE8 doesn’t support HTML5 and CSS3 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum