Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Sorry, Im sure this is stupid question, but i cant find the solution.

Im on the final stage and i delete all article comes with ¨quickstart¨ but still show.

chavan Friend

your site Url please

Sherlock Friend

Hi don german,
    i think first you need clear cache of the site and refresh frontpage again if it still appears that problem please send for us admin account , we will have a close look on it.
    thanks

don german Friend

<em>@hainn84 251508 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi don german,
    i think first you need clear cache of the site and refresh frontpage again if it still appears that problem please send for us admin account , we will have a close look on it.
    thanks</blockquote>

Thank you hainn84, I clear the cache and refresh the site a the article still appear.
    maybe its some bad configuration with article, i dont know.
    but i cant find the option ¨ see the unpublish article¨
    I use disabled into – template manager – ja graphite – Global – Sistem settings – Cache Mode – Disabled
    even if i chose Enable when i make change touch JAT3 Clean Cache and delete article still appear.>:(
    even if i clean the cache into Administrator – Maintenance – Clear cache>:(
    even if i purge the cache into Administrator – Maintenance – Purge expired cache>:(
    even if i clean all the cache of my browser>:(
    I send the data for this URL in your PM:D
    Thank you again.;)

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Try logging out from the front end…and see if the icon goes away.

Sherlock Friend

Hi don german,
    i checked your site and detected the problem , in Joomla when you login with admin account in frontend you still can see unpublished or trasked articles, now you set for your site is offline and when you want to view site you must login with admin account and when you logged in you will always see “administrator components” article.Please try to set the site to online and logout of frontend you willn’t see it or you try to delete “administrator components” article you will not see it(now it is trasked status).
    Hope can help you.

don german Friend

<em>@jbrett 251612 wrote:</em><blockquote>Try logging out from the front end…and see if the icon goes away.</blockquote>

sorry, how can i logging out from the front end?

Sherlock Friend

Hi don german,
    You need publish login module to show logout button or you can go to following link :
    [your url ]/index.php?option=com_users click to login button
    other way – you set for site is online and check site in other browser
    hope can help you.

John Wesley Brett Moderator

<em>@don german 251669 wrote:</em><blockquote>sorry, how can i logging out from the front end?</blockquote>

Got a URL to share? That would help us point you in the right direction.

don german Friend

<em>@hainn84 251672 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi don german,
    You need publish login module to show logout button or you can go to following link :
    [your url ]/index.php?option=com_users click to login button
    other way – you set for site is online and check site in other browser
    hope can help you.</blockquote>

worked by putting the site offline.
    had this option checked as before but this time the items disappeared … thank goodness.
    thank you hainn84

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  don german 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum