Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’d like to know how I can declare a unordered list in order the bullets being shown in the article frontend. I’ve been checking the Typo page and there are not bullets nor numbers

How I can solve that?

Thanks in advance for your help

Joan

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly remove the li classes used : list-group-item
    And you will see the default style for the li items . <li> Cras justo odio</li>
    The typo page using own style code with respect to template design .

xuxo Friend

Thank you for your answer Panjak Sharma, but please, where I must remove the classes? I’d be grateful If you can detail me a file name.

But, in any case …

• This will affect the template design?
    • Why is not available -in a multipurposes template- ordered and unordered lists?
    • Probably, respecting the template style there is another way to show lists, could you check, please? I’ve been checking the Typo styles and no idea how to show lists.

Thanks a lot for your help

Joan

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can u share the URL here, the suggestion is for demo site typography page. It would be good if you will share page url , where you are getting problem.

xuxo Friend

Hi Pankaj Sharma, [here is an example]

Access this page and go down in the screen until you see the Sales Account Executive Available Position. Open the tab and you can see the article where are defined the html ul and li lists, but as you can see, the bullets aren’t shown in the screen

Thank you for your help

Joan

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly post the URL again . There is no Link in your last reply.

xuxo Friend

Here is the link, sorry

Joan

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Go to
    /templates/uber/css/template.css
    find

.categories-module li, ul.categories-module li, .category-module li, ul.category-module li {
        list-style: none;
        padding: 13px 0;
        border-top: 1px solid #dadedf;
    }

replace it with

.categories-module li, ul.categories-module li, .category-module li, ul.category-module li {
        padding: 13px 0;
        border-top: 1px solid #dadedf;
    }

save file , clean cache and check .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum