Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi ,

Just found out there is an masthead that appear out of nowhere , didn’t have any of the same setting in the backend, it appears when searching the table from the homepage , then proceed with continue, on the final confirmation page there is a masthead where it was not being set at anywhere.

Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can you share the page URL on which you are getting a different masthead that you have not configured for the page?

Regards

leonloi Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    This is the default masthead image and title.
    To change the title open masthead module > http://prntscr.com/g5qa5j
    For default image
    /templates/ja_restaurant/images/masthead-default.jpg replace the image with same name and file extension.

Regards

leonloi Friend

Hi,

If I wish to remove from the page ?

Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can leave the title and description blank

This is the default masthead image and title.
    To change the title open masthead module > http://prntscr.com/g5qa5j

Also, assign the module only to the pages where you want to show(only selected menu item)

leonloi Friend

Hi,

Leaving the title and description blank doesn’t solve the thing , the picture is still there and I have check to make sure the module is on assign on the particular page. Weird thing is on step 1 and 2 , the masthead doesn’t appear , only until the last step it appears.

Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I set the assignment again for the module.You set it to all pages so it is showing.
    Kindly check the page now.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum