Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi i’ve bought the #UNITEDBYJOOMLA promotion so actually do i have a current joomla regular membership with yours, so my question is how can i extend my current membership in order that the new JoomlArt Developer Membership can start when the old one just finish

Please advice

TomC Moderator

<em>@bruce valle 502833 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi i’ve bought the #UNITEDBYJOOMLA promotion so actually do i have a current joomla regular membership with yours, so my question is how can i extend my current membership in order that the new JoomlArt Developer Membership can start when the old one just finish

Please advice</blockquote>

Forwarding your inquiry onto the JoomlArt Business/Membership Dept.

You should receive a response within the next 24-48 Hrs.

TomC Moderator

<em>@bruce valle 502833 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi i’ve bought the #UNITEDBYJOOMLA promotion so actually do i have a current joomla regular membership with yours, so my question is how can i extend my current membership in order that the new JoomlArt Developer Membership can start when the old one just finish

Forwarding your inquiry onto the JoomlArt Business/Membership Dept.

You should receive a response within the next 24-48 Hrs.

Anonymous Moderator

You can send me your #unitedbyjoomla code via PM, then I will help you further.

Anonymous Moderator

You can send me your #unitedbyjoomla code via PM, then I will help you further.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum