Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have installed the Oriste demo package. Everything is working but I’m having a problem with K2 articles. They do not show a unique meta details such as description and keywords. I have checked the common preferences such as (Show Author Meta Tag). Does anyone have the same problem or know how to change the settings so unique meta details such as description and keywords will show on each page.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@macjoom 313611 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have installed the Oriste demo package. Everything is working but I’m having a problem with K2 articles. They do not show a unique meta details such as description and keywords. I have checked the common preferences such as (Show Author Meta Tag). Does anyone have the same problem or know how to change the settings so unique meta details such as description and keywords will show on each page.</blockquote>

Usually all the meta tag & description would be on the right when you editing your article. I might need to look into your site or else I’m lost 😀

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum