Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello when i try to use the Compile LESS to CSS feature into the JA Argo template i got this error message: Unexpected error. Please refresh the page try again later.
    So please i would find the way save or move all the customizations that are now at the T3 Assets Folder.
    As additional info, this issue appear after that i updated the Template from the Beta to the stable version.

MoonSailor Friend

Hi bruce valle,

I do not see such error in dev site.

Please upgrade your t3 plugin and template version to latest and check again. If error persists, please PM me admin access of your site, i will check again.

Bruce Valle Friend

That happen at our site not at the Joomlart Dev demo and yes i’ve updated the T3 plugin, problem now is that after that we update it we lost all the customizations., just sent a PM with FTP and Joomla access

cappu Friend

Hi,

I do get the same error on Compile LESS to CSS “Unexpected error. Please refresh the page try again later.”. – Just reinstalled Joomla 3.0 and T3v3 and Argo 1.0.0. – I do have my own Theme in the less-folder, but it does not compile into CSS.

Thanks for help.

Bernhard

MoonSailor Friend

Hi @bruce valle, @cappu

Pls send PM to me admin access info of your site. I will check it again.

Regards.

cappu Friend

Hi MoonSailor,

I contacted the hoster and we successfully compiled LESS to CSS. 🙂
    It is the server limit which causes the 500 error and finally the “Unexpected error. Please refresh page an try again” error message during “Compile LESS to CSS”. The compile process needs quite a bit ressources… I will upgrade to a more powerful hosting package.

Kind regards,

Bernhard

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cappu 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum