Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

after upgrading to Joomla 3.8, I got the following error message on certain pages of my site:

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$readmore in /home/veilighe/public_html/templates/ja_teline_v/html/layouts/joomla/content/item/default.php on line 129

I’m assuming some API change broke the code used in the template override. Could you please supply in a fix?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

This template is not ready for J3.8 yet, the team is working hard to update to this latest version of Joomla. It’s best to wait for the new release before updating.

For above notice message, actually it will not affect function on your site, you can hide it by going to Global configuration > Server tab > set the Error Reporting to None.

Regards

jurgeng Friend

Thanks for the reply. Given the critical LDAP-vulnerability, it’s not safe to not upgrade.

For now (since I indeed don’t use pagination on that site), I just turned of error messages. Thanks for the notification.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jurgeng 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum