Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I was running Joomla 3.3 but updated to Joomla 3.4.

“Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function in mega.js:58”

this is the line that causes the error:

mega.js:58:

var jlevel0 = this.menu.getElement(‘ul.level0’);

this.menu is defined but this.menu.getElement is undefined.

I added a console.log(this.menu) in case it helps you guys right before this line.

http://www.thesavannahinn.com/

Adam M Moderator

Hi @kelley,

I’ve just checked your site but see another error message, could you please confirm your status ?

kelley Friend

That other error has been fixed. The original error persists and can be examined now. Thanks!

EDIT: Whoops, that weird error came back. I had to make some changes to our mysql server, but you should be able to check out the error described in the OP now.

@adam M

Adam M Moderator

Hi @kelley,

Thanks for the info. I checked your site and see that currently there’s an extension that call for 2 jQuery lib :

<script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.0.3/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.10.3/jquery-ui.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Since Joomla! already used jQuery 1.11.3, please check any 3rd party extension and disable the function to include jQuery.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum