Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

hi all,
    I’ve modified the theme to visualize “unauthorized links” (see http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-news-2-how-to-show-unauthorized-links/).
    It’s ok.
    Now I would put an icon near the links (i.e. a little key, like in the WSJ or other online magazines).
    Please, how can I do it?

thanks in advance!

salvo

micrantha Friend

Hello,

I can only give you a partial answer…
    To add an image to readmore-button in general you can add this style-rule to template.css (around line 45):

a.readon span{padding-left:12px; background:url(../images/icon-arrow.gif)no-repeat left}
    As an example; this will give an arrow before all readmore-links.

But next step: how to select only the articles which have access level registerd, I don’t know.
    One cannot give an individual article a class or id, only the link to this article.
    So one can give a Page Class Suffix to a menu-item. But when you have menu-items that link to sections or categories, you cannot select just the articles from a category which have access level registered.

Hope this helps anyway.
    Micrantha

salvomic Friend

thank you, Micrantha,
    for now I’m thinking about your reply, hoping to find a definitive solution.

salvo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  salvomic 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum